Monday 1 April 2013

First and foremost...


Name                        : Wan Nur Fatimah bte Wan Abdul Wahid
Faculty                      : Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan

Date of Birth              : 3rd January
Place of Birth             : Kuantan, Pahang
Area of Study             : Health Entrepreneurship
Ambition                   : Consultant and health entrepreneur

Evaluation of this assignment :

  • Doing this assignment makes me feel like going to the places I wrote about. I hope someday I am able to travel to all these places. =))
  • This is my first time creating and writing a blog. This assignment gives me the opportunity to learn new things and share information and knowledge with others.
  • Miss Yana gives a new perspective of an assignment. In doing this task, students can explore and show their own creativity. Furthermore, it cut costs! Save the trees! =))



No comments:

Post a Comment